Breaking

Saturday 24 November 2018

[Tutorial] Kul Sharif Mosque In Revit


Someone sent me this mosque image on Instagram a long time ago, He asked me to do a tutorial on this mosque, when I saw the image instantly I made that mosque design in my mind ;)  but took soo long to make a video :| Anyway, as usual, I didn't use "massing " to create this mosque. I hope you will learn some new tricks in this tutorials.

Support my work if you can :)










----------------------------------------­­­­­­­----------------------------------­-­-­-
↓↓Download complete Revit project file for free (learn how to arrange your project)↓↓
----------------------------------------­­­­­­­----------------------------------­-­-­-


Tags: Domes In Revit, creating geometries on domes in Revit, Dome, Revit 2019, Kul Sharif Mosque In Revit







1 comment: