Breaking

Wednesday 26 December 2018

Advanced Texturing Techniques In Revit

Advanced Texturing Techniques In Revit


In this videos tutorial, I shared with you a very simple trick, by using this simple technique you will be able to create cool looking textures in Revit Architecture.

Fun fact:
I actually never thought about making a video on this topic because I thought everyone might already know...But once I shared those "Old Ruined Buildings" post I received messages from you guys to share the texturing technique I used.. So here I am :)

Enjoy the tutorial and let me know how did you find it.


Support my work if you can :)






----------------------------------------­­­­­­­----------------------------------­-­-­-
↓↓Download complete Revit project file for free (learn how to arrange your project)↓↓
----------------------------------------­­­­­­­----------------------------------­-­-­-



Tags: Revit, Revit Advanced, Revit texturing tips, advanced texturing techniques in Revit,
Game Buildings Modeling, Game Buildings, Building Models, Autodesk Knowledge Network



No comments:

Post a Comment